So the original post for these Halloween treats was deleted so this if going to be a super simplified version…
- Rice Krispie cereal
- Candy eyes (Michaels or Walmart)
- Candy melts (we used Wintons brand from Michaels)
- Make the Rice Krispie squares. We spread ours in a large cake pan. Let set for at least two hours. Cut into pieces we did squares and rectangles as monsters come in all shapes and sizes.
- Place candy melts in a bowl anmicrowave for 30seconds at time stirring in between until melted. We added a 1/4tsp of coconut oil to keep candy smooth and shiny.
- Dip one side of Rice Krispies into the candy. Dip generously so candy melts down the sides.
- Place as many eyes as you would like into the candy. That’s it you are done!!!