The holiday season is upon us, and we are kicking it off with a series of shopping guides for all of the special people in your life. Buying the perfect gift for that person on your list can be a challenge sometimes, so we hope we can help ease the burden and put the fun back into Christmas shopping. We may be biased, but we think the mom/wife/daughter/sister/friend on your list is very important. In honor of that this gift guide is all about shopping for HER. Drum roll, please….
- This beautiful Ted Baker Jewelry Roll will make her heart sing while keeping her jewelry organized as she goes on new adventures. Oh, and it’s on sale right now on the Indigo site!
2. Brunette the Label makes the most comfortable and stylish sweatshirts, hoodies and sweatpants. This Babes Supporting Babes sweatshirt is just one of several that would make her happy! We also LOVE that this is a Canadian company!!
3. Calgary based Coutukitsch makes beautiful jewelry for all occasions. These Geo Triangle Stud Earrings are perfect to add to her everyday jewelry collection.
4. Ginger Caramels from Cōchu Chocalatier are to die for. “Anne Sellmer is the only Canadian on the 2017 International Chocolate Salon’s list of top 10 chocolatiers and confectioners in North America. Her ginger caramels are the ideal hit of sweet, buttery and chewy, with the warmth of ginger”.
5. One size fits all with these classic Wilfred blanket scarves that you can find at Aritizia, and this versatile wardrobe staple looks good with almost any fall/winter outfit.
6. Naked Eye Palettes from Urban Decay are so gorgeous and versatile. They make awesome gifts because sometimes she won’t splurge on herself for those non-necessity items. You can choose from the full size or basic size palette, depending on the type of gift you are looking for.
7. For those that like to pamper themselves with beautiful bath products, Bebe de Luxe – now called So Luxury – has a wide variety of vegan and “nastiness free” products that are also safe to use on baby. The Coconut and Oat Milk bath is one of many amazing items created by this mamapreneur. Product comes in various sizes which also make for great stocking stuffers! They are currently re-branding and the new modern look is gorgeous. New website to launch this week.
8. For those ladies in your life that love to exercise, the BKR water bottle is a great gift. There are so many styles and sizes to chose from – the Naked, Jet and Crush are a few of our favorites. We love that they are made of glass with no metal aftertaste, and that they can go in the dishwasher.
9. In need of another great stocking stuffer? Enter: Sydney Hale room sprays and candles. There is a scent for every mood and occasion, and this husband and wife duo have turned their hobby and passion into their career. High five! If you’re in Calgary you can find these products, and many other great products, at the Livery Shop.
10. So these would be a a TOTAL splurge but she’s worth it, right?! These Poppy Barley best selling boots are sure to put a smile on her face while also making her toes happy for miles and miles. There are five colours to choose from and Poppy Barley is a Canadian company, so win-win! (We CANNOT stop drooling over these boots. Hint, hint husbands!)
11. With Christmas comes the New Year – a time to reflect on the past 365 year and set goals for the future. Get inspired with the book The Wisdom of Sundays by Oprah. In her words, “it’s a book about awakening your spirit. Living with intention. Discovering the power of forgiveness. And finding fulfillment, love, and, yes, connection.” The book is a series of interview excerpts with inspirational thought-leaders accompanied by gorgeous photography; an awesome gift for any woman on your list.
Any other must-have’s to add to the list? Let us know!! We would love to hear from you. Happy shopping!