Ho! Ho! Ho! I don’t know what it is about shopping for the men in our lives, but we are always searching for new and unique gift ideas that our husband, dad or brother will love. It’s never as easy as seeking out a gorgeous pair of stud earrings for the special woman on our list, and we’ve found it takes some research and creativity to get the perfect gift for our men. We have compiled a list of some of our absolute favorite ideas for the upcoming holiday season. Keep sending us your new ideas and must-have gifts for him. Happy shopping!
- This book will help to inspire great adventures and beautiful memories in this amazing country of ours The Great Canadian Bucket List.
- Everyone gets socks for Christmas but these donut socks from Friday Sock Co make boring old socks super fun! Designed in Canada and made in Italy these socks come in so many fun prints it will be hard to decide.
- Salted Caramel Almonds from Going Nuts. Delicious, locally made and perfect stocking stuffer size!
- The Wheelie Duffle from Hershel Supply is great for those guys in your life on the go. It comes in a variety for fabric and patterns and has the ability to either be carried or wheeled – not to mention stylish.
- For the man in your life that likes to cook, try this homemade hot sauce kit by The Chili Lab. It’s a fun way to add his own flare to any meal.
- Every guy needs a comfy sweatshirt and this Camp Brand Goods Crew is the perfect one to give him this Christmas. Made and designed in Canada you can feel good about shopping small and supporting local.
- The Stanley One Hand Vacuum Mug is the perfect gift for coffee or tea lovers. It will keep your drink cold for 35 hours or keep your drink hot for 9 hours. For those of you in #yyc you can get it at The Livery shop!
- We all have a man in our lives that love watches. For an interesting twist on the everyday watch, check out these wood watches from Jord. Can we please take a minute and look at this walnut and black Hyde watch, or this from the Frankie series. There are actually too many to list here, so go check them out for yourself.
- Give the gift that keeps on giving…in the best way possible: wine delivered to your door. The wYneYC wine club allows you to gift subscriptions to anyone you would like, with easy online cancellation at no charge. They have a variety of packages to chose from and you can decide how many months, how many bottles and what type of wine you want delivered. Receiving wine at your front door is so much more fun than your utility bills.
- For the coffee connoisseur, and also for a great stocking stuffer, we absolutely adore the coffee from Rosso Coffee Roasters. Order beans online or stop at one of their 7 locations and grab yourself a treat while you’re there. You’re welcome.