Our final gift guide is all about the energetic, busy body and sometimes defiant (or maybe that’s just mine) toddler in our lives.The transition from baby to big kid can be a challenging one, and we hope these gift ideas put a smile on your little’s face. As always, we love to hear what other awesome gifts for toddlers that you’ve found this holiday season. Take our guides and take advantage of the endless Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales this weekend.
- A Wishbone Design bike is the perfect gift for a toddler who is newly on the move. These bikes grow with your child replacing the need to buy multiple products to teach your child to balance and maneuver a bicycle. The company is also committed to environmental sustainability in everything they do.
- Curious George is a classic and this book, A Treasury of Curious George is perfect for toddlers. The stories are condensed and take about ten minutes to read which means you will have their attention from beginning to end.
- Toddlers love to pretend they are just like Mom and Dad. Mimicking what they see the adults in their lives doing is how they learn and grow. Cleaning is something they see adults doing all the time and to them it looks like fun, if only they knew! This Melissa and Doug Dust!Sweep!Mop! set is perfect for the toddler who loves to play house and hey, why not start chores nice and early, haha!
- Lauren (yes, another Lauren!) is the Mom boss behind the Canadian company Canoe and Lake. Her clothes are stylish, affordable and great quality. For the toddler who loves the outdoors this Canoe and Lake toque is perfect!
- These Bentgo lunch boxes are perfect for toddlers who seem to be bottomless pits! They make packing lunches or snacks easy and help keep food fresh. Bentgo is also a proud supporter of Feed the Children, it’s always great to support a company that is committed to helping those in need.
- PetitCollage makes the best planet friendly gifts for kids. We LOVE the adorable memory games they have and they come in a variety of designs so you can choose the one that beats suits your little.
- We are so excited to share the world with our little families, and what better way than the Early Explorers Little Passport. Introduce geography to your toddler with a kit that includes a suitcase, map of the world, luggage tag, activity book and much more. There are kits suitable to every age, and you can purchase a monthly subscription with which you will receive a new themed package in the mail each month. So much better than bills in the mailbox!
- Princesses and dragons and mermaids – oh my! We also can’t forget the astronaut. If you have a toddler transitioning to a big kid bed these duvet sets from Uncommon Goods are such a fun gift. Anything to make bed time more exciting, right? The ballerina from Snurk Bedding is also adorable – and they all make for cute pictures of your littles.
- Inspire the artist in your toddler with the mess free Color Wonder Magic Light Brush. The brush only works on the color wonder paper and not on your furniture or walls – bonus. There are a variety of themes and products available in the mess free line.
- For the little builders and engineers, we love the Magformers magnetic building blocks. They promote motor skills, color identification and pattern recognition – best of all, the blocks are just plain fun. The walking robot is a real hit with toddlers. There are endless sets to choose from to suit any age and mom and dad can rest assured there will be no more stepping on little lego pieces.
- Jacob.Grace Designs is a Calgary based company that creates fun and trendy clothing for kids and adults all while giving back. Inspired after her three children spent time in the NICU, Melissa, the Momma behind it all wanted to give back. Her Small and Mighty line does just that and she is a huge supporter of the #yyc community. This Canadian Pullover is super cute and extra cozy and just one of the many great gift ideas you will find on the site.